Blog design created with Project 2011 from Isabel Mendez (Crisdam Designs)

Monday 10 January 2011

Day 10 of 365 - Caught Ya !!

I had no idea what todays picture would be - Monday is a work day for me so my pictures will more than likely happen in the evening on both Mondays and Thursdays

Now ..... Ty is always being told not to stand too close to the TV as he will oftern stand right in front of it watching it or playing the Wii.

So when I came in from the kitchen earlier this photo oppotunity was too good to miss!!!

Here is where he was "Sitting" watching TV

Thats right he WAS doing as he was told and NOT "Standing too close"
Kids Eh !!


6 comments:

  1. I nearly died laughing when I saw the photo. Just knew what the punchline was going to be, before reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha tooo funny!!! Bless him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL... Can't blame him for following the rules :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. That is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so cute! Sometimes you just can't get mad at them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha ha that's so funny....it's amazing the way they find ways round the rules, isn't it? lol! Great pic! xx

    ReplyDelete