Blog design created with Project 2011 from Isabel Mendez (Crisdam Designs)

Saturday 8 January 2011

Week One Layouts

I couldnt resit making 2 layouts this week

My first one is of my favorite photo of the week


This layout was created using the Free Template over at Gotta Pixel for the Week 1 52 Pixels Challenge. I'm hosting the challenge along with Isabel Mendez - I think this will help me to keep on track with my P365 and hopefully inspire others to do the same xx There is an awesome Kit to be won every 4 weeks !!

I have also scrapped my entire week in photos  xx



All credits are in My Gallery over at Gotta Pixel along with my daily photos and many other layouts xx


2 comments:

  1. Great pages hun! I love that first one especially!

    Only another 51 to go...ha ha ha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pages hun!! Love how you scrapped your favourite picture too!!

    ReplyDelete